Wednesday, January 23, 2013

A Place to Begin

I didn't know where to start, but I knew I had to start.  There is so much in my head about hiking, it's all I can think about.  Note I said "think about" not "do anything about".  I haven't been able to go on a real hike in a few years now, but I'm hoping 2013 will be my year.  I'm ready to get out there and smell the mountain air and get some mud on my boots.

Today I see an orthopedic doctor about my foot.  I've been diagnosed with a Morton's Neuroma and at this point it hurts so bad that just getting through a day at work is all I can bear.  So I work, I go home, I put my feet up and dream of hiking.

This is my place to get those dreams out of my head and into the world.  I'm looking forward to sharing all my dreams (and soon my hikes as well) with anyone who is interested in reading about them.



1 comment:

  1. I hope the foot gets fixed soon. Spring will be a great time to start hiking. I wished we lived closer!

    ReplyDelete