Saturday, February 9, 2013

Seeking...

...a hiking partner for the Triple Crown!  That's right, I'm doing it.  I have my heart and head set on it and it's time to find some one else who's serious and wants to do it.  My time frame is about 5 years for the first one, most likely the AT.  At this point I'm very much a beginner, in fact I don't even own any gear, I've never had a pack on my back and haven't slept in a tent in 14 years.  I would like to hike with some one who at least has a clue, but probably not some one who's done the hike before.  I don't want to hike with some one who is a know it all, I think it would be fun to experience it together and learn along the way.  I'm not really sure where to look for this person, especially since I'm so incredibly anti-social... but as it is, I have nothing but time.

1 comment: